HVAC Service and Maintenance Technicians
Who We Need: Royal Aire Heating, Air Conditioning and Solar is looking for Service and Maintenance Technicians. We want career-minded people with great energy and drive to join our team!
If you have less than one-year of HVAC Trade school experience—that’s ok! We hire for attitude and train for skill. Royal Aire has always been about the people. Whether it’s providing our clients with great service or growing our teammates to be extraordinary, our passion is to help people be the best that they can be!
Pay Range: $30,000 – $75,000 (Depending on Experience)
Minimum Applicant Requirements:
• Employment is conditional of successfully passing a drug test and a criminal background check
• Valid driver’s license a must with a good driving record
• Minimum of one-year HVAC Trade school experience
• Or one-year previous job experience in the HVAC trade for service technician position.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Perform maintenance on clients’ heating and air conditioning systems
• Troubleshooting and repair of clients’ heating and air conditioning systems (service technician position)
• Maintain existing client relationships with strong communication and customer service skills
• Educate clients on their systems and maintenance requirements
• Identify opportunities for clients to improve their home comfort and lower their utility bills
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
Work is performed in residential properties including the attic, garage, crawl space, and roof. Moderate physical effort required, including standing, squatting, sitting for extended periods of time.
• Mechanical aptitude
• Ability to work in hot, cold, wet climates depending on the weather
• Ability to crawl in tight places and climb ladders
• Integrity and ability to promote a positive company image
• Provide exceptional customer service while on the jobsite
• Ability to perform physically demanding tasks on a daily basis
• Results driven in a high-energy environment
• Attention to detail
• Must be able to follow directions and work independently
• Experience with solar, plumbing, electrical, roofing, auto mechanic, or landscaping—transfers well to this position.
Medical Royal Aire provides the Blue Shield (medical), Sun Life (dental) and MES (vision) at 100% for employee after the 90-day introductory period for full-time employees, with additional options offered at employee’s expense, including AFLAC.
Medical Eligible Date (if applicable): Benefits start on the 1st of the month following a 60-day wait period. Eligible start date would be (upon employment start date).
Vacation: Eligible to take one week vacation after one year from hire date, two weeks after two years + of employment
401K: Eligible with one-year employment
Steady, year-round work
Training and potential for career growth
How To Apply:
Call Josh at 530-899-9999 or email your resumé to: Jesse.email@example.com
We want to speak to you ASAP! Please call us or send us your resumé if you would like to schedule an interview.
Who We Are: Royal Aire is a high-quality solar, heating and air service company. We have also qualified as a:
• Dave Lennox Premier Dealer
• Better Business Bureau: A Rating
• Butte County Readers’ Choice Award Winner for Heating and Air Conditioning Company 2016
©Royal Aire, Heating, Air Conditioning and Solar